$20,138 of $30,000 raised
Our fundraising goal this year is $30,000 which will fund a long list of projects needed for the upkeep of our house at 14 Leroy Street. Some are priority items that we can get done before school starts and others are longer term projects that have been put off for far too long.
This year’s projects include:
- Repairs to the front porch – steps, lattice, bird deterrent, signage.
- Securing the gas line in the basement.
- Reenforcing and securing the fire escape.
- Replacing a radiator fan motor and heating piping maintenance.
- Repointing bricks and around foundation stones.
- Adding supports to the kitchen flooring
- Repair and replacement of the Sun Porch roof. Damage from ice damming last year.
- Replacing windows in the basement and second floors.
- Repair front porch columns.
- Electrical upgrades to the third floor and rewiring.