Our fundraising goal this year is $18,000 which will fund a long list of projects needed for the upkeep of our house at 14 Leroy Street. Some are priority items that we can get done before school starts and others are longer term projects that have been put off for far too long.
This year’s projects include:
- Repairs to the front porch and columns.
- Repointing bricks and around foundation stones.
- Electrical upgrades to the third floor and rewiring.
- Painting of eaves and woodwork.
- Landscaping the front and side of the house.
- Repair basement windows and replace cracked window panes on second floor.
- Repair downspouts to move rain water away from house.